- The concept of blogging got started in the late 90s. What used to be a way to comment on existing webpage, as an opportunity for visitors and readers to react, or voice their opinion on the said page? What started as a single-sentence commentary has evolved into pages of personal take, on just about anything and everything under the sun. As it continues to move forward, online advertising has tapped into the blog’s potential. Here are 5 valid reasons it is recommended you use blogging as an Internet marketing tool.
- 1. Blogging is simple: The simplest way to get your message on the net is through blogging. No skills are necessary… an average adult can read and type, or at least click a mouse. It’s like having a virtual piece of paper and you just write your ideas, experiences, new products, and hope that the truth behind your articles comes out and entice your reader to also try your product. If you have a PC and an Internet connection (who doesn’t today?) then you can blog, the simplest way of advertising.
- 2. Blogging is authentic: In this day and age where advertising saturate our lives, we question the credibility of promoters’ claims. However, in blogs, real people share their real-life experiences, unscathed by paid advertising. Reading blogs about first-hand product use is like talking to people about their first-hand experience. You definitely want to buy a tried and tested product.
- 3. Blogging is free: Because blogging is yet to be proven as a mainstream online advertising media, most sites see it as something to augment current marketing tools and thus offer it for free. Any opportunity for free web time is definitely a bonus especially to businesses that are starting up. Needless to say, paid blog pages can generate more income for your seriously growing business.
- 4. Blogging builds credibility: As you get more and more into writing your experiences on a particular product or industry, your readers come to realize that they can depend on your posts for their own information needs. As such, you become an expert on it; as a consequence, more readers visit your site and more bloggers link to your blogs. As companies and professional organizations notice the growth of your readership base, they may soon get in touch with you for advertising on your blog page, or make you an affiliate, which pays for every referral generated from your blog site.
- 5. Blogging builds your market: Unless you are a Hollywood star, chances are; only your Mom reads your posts. Mom has a lot of friends, so she lets her friends know how interesting your blog site is. But you need not depend on Mom to increase your readership base. Look into the following ways to build your market through blogging:
- By using your e-mail: Today, blogging is equally popular with e-mails quickly and effectively reaching and expanding an exciting market. In this age of speed and quick access, logging in and downloading e-mail is simply taking longer than clicking into a blog site. With one click your fans can explore your site by using a short e-mail alert as teaser to your blog site. If your e-mail is on an entirely different subject, you can easily use your e-mail signature to give a link to the site.
- By using subscription: An easy way to get your readers e-mail is to give them an opportunity to subscribe to your blog site. Keep some exclusive information for your subscribers to entice readers to subscribe and give their e-mail address. You must be responsible in using their e-mail address, as the last thing you want is a comment on your blog that you are a spammer.
- By understanding your readers: Conduct a simple survey for your readers to understand their profile and advertising preferences. Ask consumers to give you feedback on a post, an ad link, or a trial that you shared. In this way, you will have conducted a simple interview with your readers without the commitment and intrusion of a face-to-face interview.
- By joining a blog network: A network of blogs is a collection of blog sites that share the same industry, interest, readership base, payment mode, and posts frequency. Consumers find credibility and convenience in clicking one link to several real bloggers about a single subject. Always, more bloggers are better than one.
- Using RSS: RSS is the fastest growing technology on the Internet today. As such, having RSS feeds to your blog is definitely another way of generating awareness for your readership base. Having a variety of feeds will add interest and traffic to your blog site. Give your business a boost by effectively using blogs one of the Internet’s most powerful marketing tools.
Tag Archives | internet marketing tool
All online businesses, no matter how big or how small, will sooner or later become overwhelmed with how many emails responses they have to send out on a daily or weekly basis. If you’ve been looking for help with your email troubles, it may be the time to invest in an automatic response device. With the help of such program, you’ll have solved most of your problem keeping up with your email. Once you have gotten yourself one of the devices, sit down, organize yourself and write the scripts. Once you have installed it your business will be on autopilot and you’ll be free from manually answering hundreds of emails.
Whenever visitors of your website send you a business related email, they are looking for an immediate response. If you take your time responding or put the email off, the potential customer can get frustrated and decide to go with another company. If you have an auto responder in place on the other hand, the individual will get the immediate response he or she is looking for. There is no waiting involved; as the email response is sent almost immediately once an inquiry is received.
Take a moment and think about how much time you spend answering emails or sending them out on a daily basis, you will realize it’s a time consuming process. If you get hundreds of emails each day, you probably spend several hours going through most of them. Having an auto responder system will take care of this for you, and give you more time to tend to other business. Auto responders are all about efficiency, as they give any successful business an edge towards making great use of time as well as making your customers feel really special.
Keep in mind that all auto responders are built differently. Each and every one of the different auto responders programs will differ in terms of what they offer, with some being better in certain situations. When you decide to buy an auto-responder to assist you with email, you should always shop around and select the program best for you and your company. If you compare different programs and companies, you’ll find what’s best for you. Although it may take you some time, you’ll find that it’s well worth it in the end.
When it comes to your business, you don’t want to take chances to fail. Email is very important with any online business, simply because it’s the best way to communicate with customers and visitors of your website. Before someone buys anything from your company, they will normally contact you via email or speak with someone before they make a decision. Although there are some impulse buyers out there who will purchase something on their first visit, most people prefer to take some time and think about their action. In these cases, you can use your auto responder to follow up with them, sending them information about your products and your company to help build their comfort level about them into buying what you are offering.
The last thing to think about, although it’s the first consideration for many is the price. In order to find the best features for the best price, you’ll need to shop around and make comparison. On the Internet, you can find variety of auto responders, some of which are obviously better than others. If you go to a search engine such as Google or Yahoo, you will find dozens of different programs in very little to no time. You’ll have numerous programs to review and research at your fingertips, all of which you should at least carefully look over before you purchase your program. If you look at everything available and base your decision on features and price you should get the best in your price range that will do the job, and that will go a long way in helping you with responding to your emails irrespective of volume.