- If you are an entrepreneur you probably know that #blogging is one of the primary ways to promote the links for your business for free, as well as to generate free, targeted traffic from the search engines. If you are someone without much money to work with then you really should be making good use of your #blog if nothing else. There is no way around it, if you want a business you need to promote it online. Sure you can do other free things that have little or no effect, like traffic exchanges, and a few other things that are a waste of time for the most part. For best results spend the time to do it right in a professional way.
- If you are using your #blog consistently to write business articles, posting ghostwritten or PLR articles, or featuring articles by various authors, sometimes you might wonder what else you can do to create some variety. #Blogging about news stories is one of the most exciting and controversial applications that bloggers have discovered. Everyone is interested in the news or they should be. One thing that makes the blogosphere so active is the fact that it is possible to update a blog instantly as there are updates to the story – unlike a newspaper story.
- Although currently this kind of real-time reporting seems to be in the #social #network world, #blogs are not going away anytime soon. There are a number of very famous, very much read professional blogs that focus on current events. The news on blogs tends to be more current than the newspaper that only gets published once per day. Besides, the fun part is being able to give your own opinion or react to various comments, etc. for all the world to see. (be careful about hate speech, etc ., though). As well, apart from the law, if your blog is usually used for your business then you don’t want to alienate anybody.
- With that said there is no greater threat to freedom of speech than the chronically politically correct police who will find a reason to hate you for whatever you say that doesn’t agree with their agenda or bias. So you have to find a balance. ‘To thine own self be true’, but if you have super radical feelings then maybe you should have another blog that is not linked to your business where you can express yourself.
- Of course with the advent of phone cameras your news blog can really be dramatic either if you are there yourself or you can use documents and images from the public domain. Again protect yourself from possible lawsuits by not using anything that is copyrighted. With a little creativity, with or without your opinion, you might really pick up some traffic and even followers. The best way to go is to quote directly and document the link you are quoting from to protect yourself as well as to give credence to what is being said.
You must log in to post a comment.