According to The U.S. Department of Labor Bureau and Labor Statistics:
At the age of 60— 65 when most people retire their income drops to 1/3 of what they were barely
surviving on while they were working.
- For a moment just imagine the crisis people who are really facing that reality is going through; the frustration alone is enough to bring on all sorts of stress and illnesses in such quality of lifestyle. It is a serious matter for every conscious working person to really give thought of and do something about it before there is no remedy. Just ask yourself the question, if you should continue in the same trend of employment or the way you make your living, what will be the quality of life you will have at the age of retirement?
- Face it, that is the time you are going to need money to live on, and if there is not enough in the reserve for a good period of time, and this means years ahead of you, then it is time you realize you have a serious problem on hand. Some decades ago people usually refer to their children as being their “old age pension” and relied on them to make certain provisions to aid them in their senior years, and that was because they would normally spend out every last dime they earned to educate them with hope they will turn out financially well, and have enough to share with them; the sad news is, gone are those days and many parents have been sadly disappointed because it never happened for them, even though their children might have fared well.
Some statistical reports on North Americans at age 65. Out of every 100 Americans
…One is rich!
…8 are well-to-do!
…14 are still working!
…24 are dead!
…53 are dead broke!
9 live in Comfort, 91 people (91%) retire Dead Broke or are still working until death!
Americans on average have a 2-5% savings rate.
This will not change if people keep spending more than they make.
Average Americans at age 50 has a Net Worth of less than $40,000
Of 1.5 to 2 Million married people filing bankruptcy annually, 86% of the marriages end in divorce.
Today, the average working Family is paying over 52% of their income into various types of taxes!
Another 35% of their net income to the Banks and Credit Card companies!
Another 10% for Insurance Companies!
- Let’s get real here can anyone really live on 3%-4% of their income?
With only that small fraction of an income left over, what kind of future can anyone possibly build for their family? The answer is plain 0 Future at all. That’s why most people work until they die practically on the job or very soon after they retire.
- To be Financially Free you must have a plan and follow that plan consistently.
- Find or create a way to Increase your monthly income!
- Stop, do not spend more than you earn, budget!
- Invest in yourself!
Create Multiple Streams of Income
- The Internet Marketing System is about you becoming Financially Free,
and helping your children to be free; it’s about Peace of Mind.
It’s about living a life that is above average and free of unnecessary burdens
and financial difficulties.
- The question is: Can you recognize an opportunity when it presents itself to you to position you to change your financial circumstances, and are you willing to invest in yourself for a brighter future?
Well you can, after you have read this article follow the recommendations given and join those who have done it and are willing to teach you how right from the comfort of your home successfully. To get started just fill in the form below with your name and email address then submit it to get started right away.